USA offers a diverse range of study options for international students. Axiom Education provides free Admissions Services to international students interested to study in USA at no charge, ranging from course counselling to application submission. Axiom Education is working with the Government institutions to make your education career brighter with courses at all levels of education. We offer more choices than any other education consultancy in Bangladesh. We represent most of the Universities in USA. Axiom Education Team is qualified and experienced to assist you in your admissions in most of the government schools, colleges and universities throughout USA.
We conduct our business based on a set of core values and are practicing since our inception. We believe in providing the best quality counselling to our students and guide them to the best possible pathway. These core values are the base of our success.
Our abroad education consultant services are for students who want to study in USA and get a USA student visa in Bangladesh to make their career in the USA. As USA is a pioneer and leading country in the world for education and technology. Education in the USA recognized worldwide. It has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields.
Why Study in USA?
With around 4,500 higher education institutions, all providing world-class degree programs, it is no wonder that just over 1.1 million international students choose to study in the US each year. Higher education is delivered in institutions referred to as colleges, which are split into two main types. Public colleges are state-funded, having lower tuition fees and a larger capacity for students. Private colleges are funded by donations, tuition fees and grants, meaning that they have higher tuition fees, but fewer students.
Many of the colleges or universities in the US are leaders in numerous ranking tables. This means that a qualification earned at a US institution will be highly regarded by employers worldwide. In the 2019 QS World University rankings, the US has 5 institutions in the top 10. It also occupies 33 spots in the top 100. The highest-ranked university is the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), which takes first place. It is followed by Stanford University and Harvard University in second and third places respectively.
The Education System in USA :
If you want to pursue your higher studies in USA and looking for USA study visa, you should know that there are three types of institutions in the USA:
1. Universities – Normally, universities in the USA offer a range of graduate programs, including doctoral programs to take for study in USA. Universities are usually larger than colleges in terms of sizes and opportunities. There are two types of universities in the USA – public and private.
Public universities are funded by the US state government. These universities are often rooted to their local communities, thus making themselves dynamic and vibrant. State/public universities have a variety of courses to offer and are home to a large number of students from all over the world. These types of universities are usually located in both, large cities and small towns. And the tuition fees of public universities are lesser when compared with private universities.
On the other hand, private universities are run by student tuition fees, research outcomes, donations and other funding sources. These universities are not owned by any government body. Since private universities are not state-funded, they have the flexibility to choose their funding scheme and how to invest the funds towards research opportunities.
2. Community colleges – Community colleges in the USA are small community-based two-year colleges that offer vocational and certificate programs to students. These colleges work closely with some employers, and also offer different pathways programs for students. Class sizes in community colleges are relatively small. International students can choose such colleges to opt for any bridge programs or enhance specific skills before taking it to the next level.
3. Liberal arts colleges – Liberal arts colleges in the USA emphasize on providing undergraduate degrees in liberal arts and sciences. These colleges could be either private or public institutions. Compared with a usual vocational or technical or professional degree, a liberal arts degree lasts for four years of full-time study in USA.
There are two main intake seasons of US universities, the session starts mainly in September and January but some institutions have intakes in May, July, and October as well. The major intake season for the top courses in the US is September, while the minor intake season is January, which is meant for a fairly small number of courses. Enroll with our USA study visa classes, to make your dreams come true.
Cost of studying in the USA:
The cost of studying in the USA could be quite expensive at times, for some international students. Community colleges cost $17,000 (along with transport and other living expenses). A four-year public college for international students can cost $39,890, and private non-profit four-year institutions can cost $49,000 (along with transport and other living expenses). Food and living expenses in the USA normally range between $8000 and $12000, barring the cost of transportation and other expenses.
Student Visa USA:
Any international student wishing to study in the USA will be required to obtain a student visa. This will be an F-1 or M-1 visa, depending on the type of institution you will be studying in USA. If you wish to study at a university or academic institution, you will need to obtain an F-1 visa. If you wish to study a course that is not principally academic or is offered at a vocational institution, such as a business school, you will be needed to obtain an M-1 visa. You will need to have been accepted by an approved institution before you apply for a student visa. You will then need to register with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), and this generally costs $350. As part of the visa application process, you will need to make an appointment for an interview at the US Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Top Ranked Universities in USA:
• INTO Oregaon State University
• INTO University of South Florida
• INTO Colorado State University
• INTO Masrsall University
• INTO George Mason University
• INTO Drew University
• INTO Saint Louis University
• INTO The University of Alabama at Birmingham
• INTO Washington State University
• INTO Suffolk University Boston
• Rossevelt University
• The University of Kansas
• Aubrun University
• Florida Atlantic University
• University of Central Florida
• University of South Carolina
• University of North Texas
• James Madison University
• American University
• University of Massachusetts Lowell
• University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
• Merrimack College
• Northeastern University
• University of Massachusetts Boston
• University of Southern Maine
• The University of Maine
• University of Newhampshire
• Adelphi University
• Long Island University
• Pace University
• Widener University
• The University of Vermont