The University of Saskatchewan, situated in the vibrant city of Saskatoon on Treaty Six territory and the traditional homeland of the Métis, and on one of Canada’s most beautiful campuses, is grounded in the character of a dynamic, forward-looking province. The University has a well-deserved reputation for creativity, collaboration, and achievement. Supported by an innovative, energetic faculty, staff, student, and alumni community, and by a research infrastructure unique in Canada, the schools delivers across Saskatchewan and beyond one of Canada’s widest arrays of academic and professional programs.
The University of Saskatchewan advances the aspirations of the people of the province and beyond through interdisciplinary and collaborative approaches to discovering, teaching, sharing, integrating, preserving, and applying knowledge, including the creative arts, to build a rich cultural community. An innovative, accessible, and welcoming place for students, educators, and researchers from around the world, the University serve the public good by connecting discovery, teaching, and outreach, by promoting diversity and meaningful change, and by preparing students for enriching careers and fulfilling lives as engaged global citizens.
- Post Graduation Work Permit
- Co-op / Internship Participation
- Work While Studying
- Conditional Offer Letter
- Type of Accommodation
Why This University
- Campus: The University is nestled along the banks of the South Saskatchewan River. The historic campus is recognized as one of the most beautiful in Canada.
- Facilities: The University has an on-campus fitness centre, where students can receive personal training or attend a wide variety of fitness classes, including step, spin, yoga and sculpt.
- Support: International students are encouraged to join student associations; they are always looking for new members to take part in their programming, or take on leadership roles within their executives.
- Extracurricular Activities: There are around 130 campus clubs and societies to join on campus, which makes it easy to find a group of people with common interests.
English as Second Language (ESL)
- English for Academic Purposes – Foundation English
- English for Academic Purposes – Academic English – U-Prep Channel
- English for Academic Purposes – Academic English – U-Bridge Channel
4-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor of Science – Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science – Agriculture – Agricultural Biology
- Bachelor of Science – Agriculture – Agricultural Economics
- Bachelor of Science – Agriculture – Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science – Animal Bioscience
- Bachelor of Science – Agriculture – Animal Science
2-Year Undergraduate Diploma
- University Diploma – Agribusiness
- University Diploma – Agronomy
Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
- Bachelor of Science – General Science + Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science – General Science + Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Bachelor of Science – General Science + Juris Doctor of Law
- Bachelor of Arts – General Arts + Juris Doctor of Law
1-Year Post-Secondary Certificate
- University Certificate – Jewish & Christian Origins
- University Certificate – Study of Indigenous Storytelling
- Agriculture - Animal Science
- Animal Bioscience
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Food Science