GCU was the first Scottish university to establish a postgraduate campus in the UK’s capital. The ultra-modern environment near Spitalfields is close to London’s globally recognised financial and fashion industries and delivers a unique mix of Master’s and MBA programmes.
If your student meets the academic and English language requirements for the degree program, they can apply directly to the university program.
- International Banking and Finance
- Risk Management
- International Fashion Marketing
- Luxury Brand Management
- Luxury Brand Marketing
- International Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- International Management and Business Development
- Public Health
- MSc Risk Management is double accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
- British School of Fashion offer five flagship courses combining fashion, marketing and retailing. These are available exclusively at the London Campus.
- MSc International Project Management is accredited by the Association for Project Management and the Project Management Institute.
- MSc Quantity Surveying is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Chartered Institute of Building.